Image Map

Linky Party! What I've bought....SO FAR!

03 December 2013


Today I decided to link up with Blog Hoppin' to share all my purchases for the TPT Cyber Monday/Tuesday SALE!  This is actually my FIRST time purchasing on TPT & my FIRST linky party!  I'm super excited to share with all of you what I got!  I didn't do much in the way of Holiday themed purchases since I am still looking for a job, but I love love love what I got!

1. D.O.G. Student Organization Binder & Parent Communication Binder.  This {Daily Organizational Guide} has everything you could possibly need to keep your students organized and to communicate with the parents, and I love the dog and paw prints graphics!


2. Dog Gone Good Behavior Clip Chart.  I was recently shadowing in a classroom and the teacher used the stop light system which I really liked.  She added on the color "purple" for those students that were doing an outstanding job, and at the end of the day, any student that was in the "purple zone" got to get a sticker.  Since I love dogs, I found this chart on TPT and knew instantly that I had to have it!
3. Glitter iPad Tablet Clipart.  I am such a #techie and I absolutely love my iPad and since I have experience using the iPad in classrooms I saw this clipart and I thought it would be fun to use on my iPawd page.  Plus + who doesn't love glitter?!!


4. Dog Theme Poster Bundle.  This bundle has EVERYTHING!  Dog themed Parts of Speech, Poetry, Figurative Language, and School Calendars.  I love it because it can be used as classroom decor as well as useful to include in student reading/writing folders and/or notebooks.


Happy Shopping!  10 hours 13 minutes to go

No comments:

Post a Comment