Image Map

Classroom Doodle a Day

31 December 2013

Tomorrow is January 1st and the start of the NEW YEAR!  First of all, how cute is this Doodle-A-Day January Challenge.  Every month, Rhi @Ellolovey via her blog Rhi-Creations posts a doodling challenge.  I think this would be so much fun in a classroom or even for an art teacher.  It's too bad that I am not an artist.  If I look at something I am pretty good at copying it, but coming up with my own doodles other than something with lots of hearts doesn't happen!

So who is ready to participate?  I'm going to do it for the month of January, (hopefully I will stick with it) but my doodles definitely will not compare to what I have seen on Instagram #doodleadayjan.  Maybe I'll practice some hand-lettering too!  Oooo I'm excited!  This is going to be a fun month!  Feel free to use the list above to participate and "share your daily drawing inspiration" on Instagram!

Happy Doodling!

No comments:

Post a Comment