Image Map

P.A.W.S and Think

13 May 2014


Developing a strong set of classroom rules that the students understand and are utilized right away are an important first week of school practice.  I had this digital download done by Kasefazem on Etsy, who also designed my little lesson planning notebook and the vector image of my dog. I really love it and can't wait to work with them again to create a behavior chart.  I'd like to also incorporate the header "Off The Leash" or "Leash Laws" to let the students know the classroom rules as well.

Pinterest is an app that for awhile I was obsessed with, especially while I was planning my wedding. Now I am back on it (though not as much as Instagram), and have been non-stop finding great classroom resources to pin and other teacher Pinners to follow.  I absolutely love Sassy School Counselor's Anger Paws (which of course I found on Pinterest) and is available to purchase for $1.00 at TeachersPayTeachers.  My favorite is "PAWS more, Bark less!"

Feel free to follow my Dog Classroom board or any of my other boards on Pinterest!  If you are planning on a dog themed/paw print themed classroom, it is a great resource of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment