About 2 years ago I had the EC Life Planner and loved it, but since then I had moved on to the Lilly Pulitzer agendas (JUMBO and large). Now I have a monogrammed Saffiano leather coach planner that I use for my personal reminders, but really needed some specifically for lesson planning.
Anyways, even though a lot of teachers I know have the Erin Condren Teacher planner and love it, and may have not heard of the Teacher Anchor YET, I decided to go with the Anchor! My reasoning = you get a spiral bound lesson planner, and a binder for anything extra you want to keep track of (ie. reading levels, pt conferences...etc...), in addition the creator of the Teacher Anchor, Chandra is an inspiration to all new and old teachers!! She has a wonderful personality and it shows in her product! Lastly, the final reason I went with the anchor is that MORE TEACHERS NEED TO SEE IT IN ACTION!
| C. Jayne Teach Anchor |
![]() |
| Erin Condren Lesson Planner |
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Tableau assignments can be challenging when students need to work with complex datasets, create interactive dashboards, and interpret visualised information accurately. Tableau assignment writing help service can provide useful academic guidance for understanding data visualisation techniques, developing effective charts, and presenting analytical findings clearly. Students can also learn about dashboard design, calculated fields, filters, and data connections. With appropriate support and practical guidance, learners can improve their Tableau skills and approach data analytics assignments with greater confidence and understanding.
ReplyDelete